The Wexer system operates with up- and downloads to and from different servers and with varying file sizes. To ensure the optimal circumstances for the system to keep itself up-to-date, please make sure the following network settings are in place.
If you need any additional information, please submit a ticket to us.
File- and web-servers
Please make sure that traffic is allowed both to and from the following servers. FTP-servers are operating on port 21 and web-servers are operating on port 80.
FTP-servers (content and software updates)
- 184.108.40.206 / www.nfoo-eu.com
- 220.127.116.11 / contenteu.wexer.com (US1 - Primary server)
- 18.104.22.168 / contentus.wexer.com (EU1 - Primary server)
FTP- and web-servers (Software and schedule updates, statistics upload and miscellaneous system files download)
- web12.gigahost.dk / www.nfoo.eu
- 22.214.171.124 / nfoo-server.com | nfoo-server1.com
In addition to the regular web services mentioned above, the Wexer system utilizes two main services which are real-time communication and remote support via TeamViewer.
- The real-time service is extremely lightweight text messages distributed via port 80 and 443. It allows for basic remote commands and schedule updates to be issued.
- TeamViewer is our remote support tool and operates mainly via port 5938. Alternatively, ports 80 (HTTP) and 443 (SSL) are used for tunneling suffice port 5938 is not available.
Please note! Wexer is not able to provide any remote support using other services than TeamViewer.
If applicable, please allow any firewalls and/or antivirus software to process files up to 4 GB in size. If the appropriate file size settings are not in place, it may cause a time-out loop each time a download is being retried.