The Wexer Connect feature enables you to upload native, pre-recorded, content directly to your Web Player site.
As you get started using your Connect feature be sure you prepare a plan that covers:
- Production strategy: who is a contributor, how often are they expected to produce, where and with what equipment? (see Wexer Connect Content Guide download for more detail below)
- Music rights: know exactly what you are licensed for... when in doubt, leave it out! (see Guidelines for using music in a workout download below)
- Theme: are you going to focus on the trainers as the stars, or creating plans that are easy to follow using the descriptions
- Review: who is in charge of the final edit and review of the content that will be released on the platform. How long will it stay up?
- If you do not already have one you will need to set up a free Vimeo account.
- https://vimeo.com/sign_up scroll to the bottom of the page link and select 'Continue with Basic'.
- Wexer will invite you as a designated admin to your Vimeo account.
- Log in to your own account and change teams (see tutorial below on how) to your Web Player team to view your folders:
- Review: where contributors can upload video content for review before they are published to the site
- Production: Move videos to this folder to have them appear on your Web Player site immediately
- Do not make any other changes to this folder, it is directly linked to your Wexer Connect section on your Web Player site so even changing the folder name can affect the programming
- Archive: move videos to the archive once you no longer want them showing on your Wexer Connect section of your Web Player
- Share 'contributor' access to the 'Review' folder with your trainers, instructors, or whomever else you would like to submit content.
- Be sure you provide them the Contributor Tutorial video linked below along with our Content Guide that is attached to this article for reference
- Review videos once they are placed in the 'Review' folder and publish once you have verified they are acceptable.
Min. Recording Requirements:
Content for Wexer Connect should be filmed in landscape mode and 1080p video settings for optimal presentation.
- If recording on a cell / smartphone, the Andriod model should be developed from 2010 or later.
- If recording on a cell / smartphone, the iPhone model should be iPhone 6 or later.
- If recording on a production-quality camera 1080p will be covered, ensure landscape mode.
Please download our Connect Content Guide and reach out to your Account Manager or contact us at CustomerSupport@wexer.com for more details